Thank you for your continued commitment to health and safety throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. 最近, there has been an increase in the COVID-19 positivity rate as well as a surge in hospitalizations and deaths caused in large part by the emergence of new variants. Local 4 members have truly led by example during these uncertain and difficult times, 根据疾控中心的新指导方针, we are increasing efforts to ensure the health and safety of all members, 员工, 和他们的家人.
的 周一,8月23日, we’ve reimplemented a mask mandate for visitors and 员工 of all three branches – Union Hall, 基金办公室, 培训中心 -以及执行委员会和机构会议. 此政策适用于所有本地4个室内场馆, 还有那些接种疫苗和未接种疫苗的人.
The CDC is following the details of this new variant and working with other U.S. 和全球公共卫生合作伙伴来监测它的路径和 了解更多信息. 疾病预防控制中心将提供 更新 有了更多的信息.
For over 120 years, we’ve faced our share of challenges, we’ve overcome them time and again. Thank you for your cooperation as we strive to actively make decisions for the recovery and safety of our communities.
从2021年6月1日起， 基金办公室, 培训中心 have resumed all normal operations in adherence to the Commonwealth of 质量achusetts’ COVID-19 guidelines. 我们随时准备亲自或虚拟协助您. Our phone lines and emails are open for any questions or concerns you may have during normal business hours of 8 AM to 4 PM, 星期一到星期五. Please feel free to call ahead for appointments at any of our offices if you prefer. Visitors to the 基金办公室 should call ahead for appointments.
All residents over the age of 5 are now eligible to receive a free COVID-19 vaccination from Pfizer and people age 18 or older can get any vaccine in the Commonwealth of 质量achusetts, 新汉普郡, 和缅因州. The CDC recommends that everyone 5 years and older protect themselves from COVID-19 by getting 完全 接种疫苗. We strongly encourage all members to sign up for a vaccine appointment as soon as they are able.
Due to the Delta and Omicron variants, CDC encourages a COVID-19 vaccine booster dose for 符合条件的人. 所有接受治疗的18岁或以上的人 辉瑞或摩德纳至少六个月前 or 约翰逊 & 约翰逊至少2个月 以前可以得到任何助推器.
- 如果你是住在马萨诸塞州的会员， find a vaccination site near you and schedule an appointment.
- 如果你是住在新罕布什尔州的会员， find a vaccination site near you and schedule an appointment.
- 如果你是住在缅因州的会员， find a vaccination site near you and schedule an appointment.
Please review the following resources for more information about taking COVID-19 precautions on the job site:
我们鼓励你在网上缴纳会费. 如欲以信用卡或借记卡缴费，请浏览: 支付.xpress-支付.com/org/E23DD52730A6440
- Enter your name, registration number, credit card number, the desired 支付ment amount.
- Your dues will be credited the next business day and your receipt will be sent in accordance with your 支付ment.
健康 & 福利保险
- 医学必要COVID 测试将继续没有自付费用. For members and their dependents covered by Blue Cross Blue Shield, 我们将共同支付, 共同保险,/or deductibles for all medically necessary coronavirus testing, 咨询, 和支持性护理. 1月1日起, 2022, any inpatient or outpatient treatment for a diagnosis of COVID-19 will be subject to the Plan deductible, 共同保险, 和钱. If you think you need COVID testing or care, call your doctor or other healthcare provider. Note: You will still be responsible for your usual out-of-pocket costs for in-person care that is not for coronavirus.
- 远程医疗的选项. Blue Cross Blue Shield’s WellConnection offers urgent telehealth services for non-emergency medical care, 包括您可能遇到的任何冠状病毒症状, 还有行为健康方面的问题. 银河电子app下载，自7月1日起生效, 2021, Blue Cross Blue Shield is ending the waiver of the $15 co支付 for non-COVID telehealth services. 参观访问WellConnection.
- Our 现代援助 Program is here to help you handle the uncertainty and impacts of this outbreak. The impacts of the pandemic have been felt in areas surrounding every aspect of everyday life, 无论是金融方面, 照顾孩子的需求, 或健康问题.
- 如需更多资讯，请浏览 本地4基金网站.
COVID-19 testing is an important way to protect your family, friends, community. COVID-19检测可广泛获得.
You should be tested if you develop any symptoms of COVID-19, 即使他们是温和的, or you are a close contact of someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
Workers who have lost hours or their job due to COVID-19 may be eligible for SNAP Food Assistance. 了解更多信息.
参观 大众建筑行业协会的最佳实践页面 有关下列资料:
- Vaccine distribution, eligibility, the registration process
General President Callahan has issued a message to IUOE 成员: The health and safety of IUOE members is always our top priority, but it is more important than ever that we provide you with the most current information and resources available. We have pulled together some helpful tools and guidance for IUOE 成员 that puts the latest health and safety measures front and center.
- Review General President Callahan’s full message to members: 位.ly / 3 ckblzf
- 访问IUOE的COVID-19资源页面: 位.ly / 2 k85lml
Additional COVID-19 guidance for union members and families:
- 劳联-产联疫情资源指南: 位.ly / 2 w3iwdh
- 马萨诸塞州新冠肺炎最新情况 & 信息: 位.ly / 3 euyfsf
- 新罕布什尔州的部门. 健康的 & 公共服务2019冠状病毒病更新中心: 位.ly / 2 xiaksq
- 缅因州的部门. COVID-19指南: 位.ly / 2 ubgrbq
对于美国手语的指导和支持， 观看疾控中心关于COVID-19的美国手语系列视频. 主题包括: